- 13 Jan 2017Parramatta Light Rail project team now calls Parramatta home
- 11 Jan 2017LawAccess NSW Communications Toolkit
- 10 Jan 2017Building Better Regions Fund (BBRF) applications open 18th January
- 10 Jan 2017Signal turns green for Sydney metro extension under the harbour
- 6 Jan 2017Night work: M1 Pacific Motorway traffic realignment, Wahroonga
Regional Development Australia (RDA) is a partnership between the Australian, State, Territory and Local Governments to support the growth and development of Australia’s regions.
There are 55 RDA committees around Australia with RDA Sydney covering the Greater Sydney region.
RDA Sydney's purpose is to build partnerships between governments, key regional organisations, local businesses, community groups and key regional stakeholders to provide strategic and targeted responses to economic, environmental and social issues affecting Sydney.
RDA Sydney believes ongoing, economic analysis for the “Whole of Sydney” Metropolitan Region is critical for current and future planning and decision making.
Information on Sydney's Economy, included the latest economic data.
The latest grants & assistance programs available within the Sydney Region.
Access RDA Submissions & Reports here.
RDA Sydney project and activity information.