- 30 Aug 2016SADIG Defence Business Networking Event, 24th August 2016
- 29 Aug 2016Business Research and Innovation Initiative
- 22 Aug 2016Greater Sydney Commission community engagement
- 19 Aug 2016Status of Round 3 NSRF applications and future rounds
- 19 Aug 2016Premier releases Jobs for NSW report
Regional Development Australia (RDA) is a partnership between the Australian, State, Territory and Local Governments to support the growth and development of Australia’s regions.
There are 55 RDA committees around Australia with RDA Sydney covering the Greater Sydney region.
RDA Sydney's purpose is to build partnerships between governments, key regional organisations, local businesses, community groups and key regional stakeholders to provide strategic and targeted responses to economic, environmental and social issues affecting Sydney.
RDA Sydney believes ongoing, economic analysis for the “Whole of Sydney” Metropolitan Region is critical for current and future planning and decision making.
Information on Sydney's Economy, included the latest economic data.
The latest grants & assistance programs available within the Sydney Region.
Access RDA Submissions & Reports here.
RDA Sydney project and activity information.