- 29 Jul 2016Economy in Transition: Startups, innovation, and a workforce for...
- 29 Jul 2016NSW Small Business Grant
- 19 Jul 2016Tech23 2016 applications open!
- 18 Jul 2016Public consultation on the Structural Review of NHMRC’s Grant Program
- 11 Jul 2016Israel Calling - win a trip to Tel Aviv Landing Pad
Regional Development Australia (RDA) is a partnership between the Australian, State, Territory and Local Governments to support the growth and development of Australia’s regions.
There are 55 RDA committees around Australia with RDA Sydney covering the Greater Sydney region. RDA Sydney's purpose is to build partnerships between governments, key regional organisations, local businesses, community groups and key regional stakeholders to provide strategic and targeted responses to economic, environmental and social issues affecting Sydney. RDA Sydney believes ongoing, economic analysis for the “Whole of Sydney” Metropolitan Region is critical for current and future planning and decision making.
Information on Sydney's Economy, included the latest economic data.
The latest grants & assistance programs available within the Sydney Region.
Access RDA Submissions & Reports here.
RDA Sydney project and activity information.