- 20 Sep 2016NSW Boost Program to support entrepreneurs
- 20 Sep 2016Sydney has a new internet of things network
- 20 Sep 2016Federal Government Incubator Support
- 16 Sep 2016Reimagining Central Station Precinct
- 16 Sep 2016The Western Sydney Airport Environmental Impact Statement 2016
Regional Development Australia (RDA) is a partnership between the Australian, State, Territory and Local Governments to support the growth and development of Australia’s regions.
There are 55 RDA committees around Australia with RDA Sydney covering the Greater Sydney region.
RDA Sydney's purpose is to build partnerships between governments, key regional organisations, local businesses, community groups and key regional stakeholders to provide strategic and targeted responses to economic, environmental and social issues affecting Sydney.
RDA Sydney believes ongoing, economic analysis for the “Whole of Sydney” Metropolitan Region is critical for current and future planning and decision making.
Information on Sydney's Economy, included the latest economic data.
The latest grants & assistance programs available within the Sydney Region.
Access RDA Submissions & Reports here.
RDA Sydney project and activity information.