- 22 Nov 2016APA 2016 Conference 29th Nov to 2nd Dec, Mercure Hotel, Sydney
- 21 Nov 2016Job and housing targets boosted in Greater Sydney Commission district...
- 19 Nov 2016Biggest housing construction boom in Sydney's history on the way
- 15 Nov 2016Sydney Metro West train linking CBD and Parramatta
- 15 Nov 2016$7.6 million to help Australian businesses bring new products to...
Regional Development Australia (RDA) is a partnership between the Australian, State, Territory and Local Governments to support the growth and development of Australia’s regions.
There are 55 RDA committees around Australia with RDA Sydney covering the Greater Sydney region.
RDA Sydney's purpose is to build partnerships between governments, key regional organisations, local businesses, community groups and key regional stakeholders to provide strategic and targeted responses to economic, environmental and social issues affecting Sydney.
RDA Sydney believes ongoing, economic analysis for the “Whole of Sydney” Metropolitan Region is critical for current and future planning and decision making.
Information on Sydney's Economy, included the latest economic data.
The latest grants & assistance programs available within the Sydney Region.
Access RDA Submissions & Reports here.
RDA Sydney project and activity information.